In Employee Central, you can create multiple employments by adding one or more secondary employments for a user that already has an employment in the system.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Employee Central
To create one or more secondary employments, follow the steps below:
- Go to the employee's Employment Information page.
- Click Take Action > Add: Concurrent Employment.
- In the Add Concurrent Employment portlet, select the corresponding event reason for adding a new employment.
- As Hire Date, enter the date when the new employment starts.
- In the New Assignment Company field, select the company for the new employment.
- In the Secondary Employment Information portlet, in the "Set as secondary employment for all SuccessFactors processes?" field, select:
- Yes if the new employment is a secondary employment.
- No if the new employment should become the main employment. The existing main employment automatically becomes a secondary employment.
EC, secondary employment, SF, add concurrent employment , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CON , Concurrent Employment , LOD-SF-EC-GA , Global Assignment , How To