- In your HANA view, you have defined labels for the dimensions and measures. These labels may be different from the actual column names in the view.
- In Lumira Desktop, the dimensions are sorted by their label, not by the column name.
- When the Lumira document is opened in BI Launch Pad, in the Visualize room, the dimensions are sorted in a different order, it appears to be sorted by the column name instead of label
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform, 4.1 SP04 and above
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform (LS4BIP), version 1.28
- The Lumira document is created based on a HANA analytical view
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP Lumira 1.0, server version for the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform
bi4, bi41, bi 41, bi 4.1, bip, boe, ls4bip, lum, srv, teamserver, team, server, doc, docs, view, open, access, dimension, measure, sort, order, incorrect, wrong, hana, analytical, calculation, attribute, view, model, modeling,, KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.