- You have an Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) dump transaction log file (typically named XXXXX.dmp or XXXXX.bkp) and would like to use SQL Anywhere's Log Translation utility (dbtran.exe) to translate it
- SQL Anywhere's Log Translation utility reports errors such as "unable to open database file" or "unexpected end of file"
- All supported SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise versions
- All supported SAP SQL Anywhere versions
- All supported SQL Anywhere versions
dump tran, translation, asa, anyhwere, sybase , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-UTL , SQL Anywhere - Utilities , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.