- SLD xml bases file is rejected by social security
- Employee that begins a maternity leave in the middle of the month and later on, in the same month is substituted.
- Social security claims that 3 intervals should be generated in the bases file:
- 1st: until the day before the Maternity begins
- 2nd: from the day the maternity begins until the day before the employee gets substituted
- 3rd: from the day the employee gets substituted onwards.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Tramos TGSS Cret@ SLD rpc_payes_creta_bases rpcalce0 nómina seguridad social empleado absentismo rechazo rechazado , KBA , PY-ES , Spain , PA-PA-ES , Spain , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.