You want to create a support incident for SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) issue on component PPM* and you want to know which information and details you need to provide in the incident.
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- SAP cProject Suite (PPM-PRO)
- SAP Resource and Portfolio Management (PPM-PFM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management in SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
- SAP Fiori for SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM-FIO)
- SAP Fiori for SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HA (PPM-FIO)
SAP, PPM, incident, message, create, Portfolio and Project Management, Portfolio Management, Project Management, Resource Management, xRPM, Structures, Financial Planning, Capacity Planning, Financial and Capacity Planning, Resources, Integration with External Applications, FI/CO, HCM, Project system, Reporting and Analytics, Business Package, SAP RPM Frontend, Workflows, Documents, Versions, Evaluations, Connection to External Systems, Accounting Integration for cProjects, Object Links, External Project Management Tools, BAPI Interfaces for cProjects, Collaboration, SRM Integration, Control Plan, Common Functions, Decision Flow Management, Project Management Integration, cProjects, CPRXRPM, RPM, performance, dump, note, KBA, WIKI, BADI, component, help, sub component, connection, HTTP, R/3, WTS, priority, error, processing, speed up, steps to reproduce, example, user data, logon, system, debug, application, assign, attach, trace, custom, ST30, ST12, ST05, database , KBA , PPM-PRO , Project Management , PPM-PFM , Portfolio Management , PPM-CF , Common Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.