- An XML workflow configuration is not getting triggered when making changes to National ID information?
- Why is my National ID Workflow not triggering properly?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- Workflow XML
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure a workflow in the XML for the 'National ID Card' field
See my Example below:
<!--National ID Information Change-->
<equal id="nationalIdCard.country" inverse="true"/>
<equal id="nationalIdCard.card-type" inverse="true"/>
<equal id="nationalIdCard.national-id" inverse="true"/>
<equal id="nationalIdCard.isPrimary" inverse="true"/><!-- Use this rule to check for Nationality Change -->
- National ID changes are country specific.
- When configuring a workflow to trigger for this type of field via the xml, it has to be configured down to the country specific object
- This can not be configured for the global object
- Hence, the workflow rules XML should be configured accordingly down to the County Specific Object.
- If you want to trigger Workflow with National ID (my example is for the country set as USA), the configuration in the workflow rules xml should be:
<equal id="nationalIdCard.country.USA" inverse="true"/>
- With respect to the above example (USA), the CSF Data Model should also have an entry for National ID for the country USA
National, ID, Workflow, Trigger, xml, success factors, WFL, SFSF, SFEC, SF EC, SSFF, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem