- When using FIM to load data into BPC, if BPC is dealing with a long process executing the default logic script before loading data, an error of timeout can be raised such as :
(14.0) 10-14-15 10:47:24 (E) (12208:9792) RUN-248005: |Data flow DF_LOAD_HBPCDP01|Transform WSCall-Function15
There is no response for the web service <PutCellValueEx>. Ensure that the network, web server, and service are running properly. Also ensure that the service client call time out is set properly.
- If the content of default logic script is removed, FIM can load data successfully into BPC.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Microsoft platform version onwards including Support Packages (EPM BPC-MS)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Netweaver version onwards including Support Packages (EPM BPC-NW)
- SAP Financial Information Management version onwards including Support Packages (EPM FIM)
Timeout, web service, no response, Native_Webservice_Call_Timeout_Miliseconds, PutCellValueEx, RUN-248005, Transform WSCall-Function15 , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-FIM , Financial Information Management (FIM) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.