- Error C2 327 "Inconsistent data: Order ***, duplicate entry S 0 000000" occurs when you change a processor order in t-code COR2 or production order in t-code CO02. Notice the duplicate object type is "S", means "Sequence".
- Error C2 327 "Inconsistent data: Order ***, duplicate entry O ***" occurs when you change a processor order in t-code COR2 or production order in t-code CO02. Notice the duplicate object type is "O", means "Operation".
- Delivered qty and delivered value at order header is different from the actually posted Goods Receipt qty in t-code COR2/COR3/CO02/CO03/COOISPI/COOIS.
- Withdrawal qty and withdrawn value of reservation is incorrect based on the total of all material documents.
- Dump RAISE_EXCEPTION with the exception condition PARAMETERS_NOT_VALID occurs when executing confirmation using relevant transaction codes(e.g. COR6N) or BAPIs(e.g. BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT).
- Error RU 033 "Confirmed activity must not be smaller than 0 (check entry)" occurs when you cancel confirmation in t-code CORS/CO13.
- Error TD 607 "I/O error for text AUFK xxxxxx MATK x" occurs when you convert a planned order to process order in t-code COR7/COR8 or to production order in t-code CO40/CO41.
- Total commitment date(availability date) contains an invalid value 99.99.9999 in the process orders (also production orders, networks, maintenance orders).
- Status SPER:locked is active at operation/phase level but inactive at order header level.
- Flag of "incorrect good mvts" is ON in t-code CORK/CO14 but no entries in COGI.
- Settlement rule is missing for the co-products of process order or production order.
- Dump OPR_NOT_FOUND or SEQ_NOT_FOUND in the program FILL_ITAB in the include LCOBCU21.
- The confirmed quantities (yield, scrap, rework, etc.) in the operation or phase data do not correspond to the actually confirmed quantities.
- The confirmed dates and times (execution start and end) in the operation or phase data do not correspond to the actually confirmed dates and times.
- Dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC in the program SAPLCORV in the function module CO_RU_VB_CONFIRMATION_POST.
- Order category is "0" for order types in customizing t-code CORN or OPJH.
- Dump DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION occurs when you navigate to the Goods Movement overview during the confirmation of process order or production order.
- Error CO 815 "Finish time is earlier than start time" when you change a process order in t-code COR2 or production order in t-code CO02.
- SAP ERP Production Planning for Process Industries(PP-PI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
C2327; CO 888; CO888; AFVC; ITAB; VORNR; empty; double line; Material document; Documented goods movement; goods receipt value; BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_ACT; BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_HDR; BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TE; BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT; TD607; conversion; locked; unlocked; confirmation forbidden; business transaction; Not possible; Activities missing; quantities; activities; dates; C6 013; C6013; CORUAFFW; dependent; direct production; COLORDPROC; PRODNET; REFBLN; REFIX; COBRB; lost; co-products; header level; AFRU-RMZHL; AFVC-RMZHL; CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB; LCORVU01; short dump; 99/99/9999; 99999999; 99991231; 9999/12/31; 9999.12.31; , KBA , PP-PI-POR , Process Order , PP-SFC-EXE , Order Execution , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.