- The Central Management Server (CMS) crashes with the following error appearing in the logs:
CMS is unstable and will shut down immediately. Reason: CMS system database is overloaded, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator(FWB 00027) (FWB 00087)
- Cannot start CMS server
- The same error may occur when logging to Central Management Console (CMC) / Infoview / BI Launchpad (BILP)
- Deadlocks may also be encountered at the database level
- General performance issues may also be seen across the platform.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.x
- Central Management Server (CMS)
- All supported databases (Eg. ASE, Oracle, SQL Server, SQL Anywhere, HANA, DB2)
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
CacheObjectIDs, CMS, database, overloaded , KBA , biserver , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.