Below is a list of possible symptoms when a user does not have the administrator role assigned.
- XCSRF Token is not available. Additionally create,update, delete operations will fail.
- The following error appears: 'You are not authorized to access SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services for development and operations.
Log in with the correct role, or contact the system administrator' .
- An http 403 error occurs accessing the HANA Cloud Platform mobile services admin cockpit.
- Seeing an http 403 error with a blank white or blue screen.
- Just a blank white or blue screen appears. See below.
CPms (Cloud Platform mobile sevices), formerly known as HCPms(Hana Cloud Platform mobile services)
HCPms admin cockpit CPms Forbidden , KBA , MOB-CLD-COR , Core Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.