- Future posting date jobs in RCM are visible on RMK career site due to which candidates encounter an unavailable job on RCM career site, while applying for job on RMK career site, and unable to complete the job application.
- This results in a bad candidate experience.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- A job is posted externally by the recruiter in RCM on October 20th 2018 with a future Start date of October 25th 2018
- The job does not appear on the RCM external career site
- The job appears on the RMK career site
- This is because of a misconfiguration in RMK.
- The XML file in the Career Site Builder needs to be updated.
The switch needs to be configured in Career Site Builder XML file as follows:
- Go to CSB > Tools > Import & Export
- Click on Export tab
- Select Site Settings
- Press the Export button
- Open the file using notepad++ or any other text editor
- Review the configuration Job Start JATS – set to ON: <atshonorjobstart>true</atshonorjobstart>
When set to true, the date listed for the Job Start Date is checked during a nightly process. If that date is equal or greater than the current date, the job will be made active. This prevents jobs from appearing in the RMK system before they are live in the ATS (RCM).
Please note that the date displayed on job description page and on date relevance column in the search results is the Reference date. It is set when the job is first imported in the RMK platform.
3062549 - XML Overview for Site Settings in Career Site Builder - Recruiting Marketing
2253054 - Date displayed on the RMK Career site differ from the RCM start date - Recruiting
SF, Success Factors, RMK, Job Posting, Start Date, Posting start date, Future posting date, solr, reindex , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem