- You are using UI5 iView to integrate UI5 application from backend system to the portal.
- You are using HTTP Security Session Management in both portal and backend system. Follow KBA 2120280 - How to configure and check the 'ABAP: HTTP security session management' on portal and ABAP side to activate or deactivate HTTP Security Session Management.
- If a user logs into portal, accesses ui5 iView and logs off the portal without closing the browser, then a different user logs into portal with same browser window, the second user sees the first user's content in the UI5 iView.
- When a user logs off the portal, user session does not terminate in backend system.
- AS ABAP 7.0 EHP2 (SAP_BASIS 7.02) or AS ABAP 7.2 (SAP_BASIS 7.20) and subsequent releases
- Enterprise Portal (EP)
- ABAP HTTP Security Session Management enabled
hanging sessions, mixed sessions, SRA, Session Release Agent, SICF_SESSIONS, SAP_SESSIONID_<system id>_<client>, ICF, SM04, cached, termination, kill session, portal logoff, log off, terminate, /sap/public/bc/icf/logoff , KBA , EP-PIN-AI-SRA , Session Release Agent , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.