- A problem is being experienced with a Webi restful API request in a customer's application.
- SAP support would like to test the Webi restful API request in an internal SAP environment.
- Support asks for the customer to provide the information that is being sent using the restful API (raylight) SDK.
- A tool to test this request that is independent from the customer's application is required.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- Webi Raylight SDK
boe bi40 bi4.0 boxi, bi41, bi4.1, REST, refresh, XML, HTTP, request, URL, response, connection, stream, header, accept, XPath, node, Webi, ray, light , KBA , BI-DEV-WEB , Platform Web Services , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.