- After a download and install of some Visual Extensions for SAP Lumira, an export of a Lumira story is blank.
- The story does not need to make use of the extension, but as long as the extension was installed, PDF exports will be blank.
- Lumira Desktop
Reproducing the Issue
- It has been reported that if using Graphomate extensions and the "refresh page on open" option is selected for the exported story page, the PDF export will be successful.
- This work-around has not been replicated using Galigeo extension, thus the only work-around is an uninstall of the Galigeo extension.
- The issue has ben escalated to SAP for a fix.
empty acrobat VE , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-SRV , SAP Lumira Server , BI-LUM-OD , SAP Lumira Cloud , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0