- Error "Object failed to run due to a processing error on Job Server" when scheduling any report to Email as destination.
- Schedules run successfully to any other destination.
- Using the same Adaptive Job Server settings to send email by telnet command from the BusinessObjects server returns the following error: "Could not open connection to the host, on port XX: Connect failed".
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
credentials, SMTP, email destination, schedule, job server, object failed, telnet. , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.