How does the Ratings and Competencies search work on Talent Search v2?
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
The Ratings and Competencies Section can be used to search for any of the below six trend elements:
In addition to searching on the six trend elements, you can also search on competencies.
The Ratings and Competencies section is shown below:
- Start Date: Dates entered in this range will search the “start” date of the performance from (this field is optional).
- End Date: Dates entered in this range will search the period end date of the performance form (this field is optional).
- From: Choose the lower range of the rating scale you want to be included on the search.
- To: Choose the upper range of the rating scale you want to be included on the search.
What ratings will be considered by the search?
There are two options in Admin Center > Talent Search Settings that affect which ratings are considered by the search:
- Choose process: the selected process will determine from which Performance Forms to consider ratings and whether to consider ratings from the Employee Profile and Calibration sessions. The processes can be configured in Admin Center > Reporting and Analytics > Processes and Forms.
- Search talents based on their: "All ratings" or "Latest rating". If you want the search to consider all the ratings that the user has received, select "All ratings". If only the latest rating (most recent one) should be considered, select "Latest rating". For example, let's consider that user "Brooke Brown" has a "Medium" rating for 2016 and a "High" rating for 2017. If "All ratings" is selected and you are searching by "Medium" ratings, Brooke Brown will appear in the results. If "Latest rating" is selected, "Brooke Brown" will not appear if you are searching by "Medium" ratings, since her latest rating is "High".
Note: Ratings for competencies always come from Performance Forms. So, the process will determine from which Performance Forms it should consider competency ratings.
TSv2 ratings competencies behaviors performance potential competency objective goal , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-TS , Talent Search , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , How To