Reminder e-mail notifications are being sent even though activity is completed.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- New employee received a notification to complete a series of questions and completed this activity.
- New employee has received several reminder e-mail notifications even though the activity related to the notification is completed.
The reminder configuration on that notification needs to be changed.
- Go to Notifications.
- Search for your notification.
- Once you find your notification highlight it and double-click it, a popup box will appear.
- Select the tab Reminder Configuration.
- Select the box "cancel reminder when process ends".
ONB, OBD, onboarding, email, e-mail, Cancel reminder when process ends, reminders, trigger, stop
, KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To