How to check e-mail content when formatting and images (rich text) are not shown in the incoming e-mails?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
If an e-mail contains an HTML-part, you can download and access it as an attachment, similar to regular attachments to the e-mail.
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ABC (ABC represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Timeline facet.
- Find the affected e-mail.
- In the message section (body) of the e-mail, only plain text is shown, images / rich text is missing.
- Click More -> View Original Content.
- Open the affected e-mail (click the subject link).
- Go to the Attachments facet.
- Click _OriginalContent.html.
Note: E-mail can also be accessed from Activities work centre -> E-mails view OR if it is unassociated e-mail, from Service work centre -> Unassociated E-mails view.
service request, ticket, e-mail, activities, formatting, image, picture, rich text, rich content, plain text, original content, attachments, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , Product Enhancement