You are trying to consume a material in a Project Stock Order, but the system is showing the error message: Material not available for consumption in project.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Navigate to Project Stock Orders view.
- Find and select the relevant Project Stock Order ID.
- Choose Edit button.
- Select the relevant Line Item and click Consume.
- Enter the relevant Details and click OK.
- The system returns the error message: Material not available for consumption in project.
You cannot consume the material in case the Project Stock Order does not contain a Ship-From Location for the item type Pickup / Pre-Delivery.
Manually complete the project stock order which does not have Ship-From Location and then create a new Project Stock Order with a Ship-From Location.
Ship-To, Ship-From, Location, Project Stock ID , KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To