- Unexpected CPU activity from the Adaptive Processing Server (APS) Search outside of schedule hours
- The Platform Search Scheduling Object fail to execute with the error:
|Object failed to run due to an error while processing on the Job Server|
- After enabling the logs on the Adaptive Job Server (AJS) which contains the Search Scheduling Service, the following error can be found in the logs:
Indexing type has not been set to scheduling
- The BI Platform Support Tool redirected here
- In BI Platform Support Tool (version 1.1.9 and below), the following error is displayed:
Platform Search has been detected as 'running' in the metrics page for at least one APS, but is marked as 'stopped' in the CMC > Applications > PS page. This can occur in rare occasions when the APS has been stopped/started multiple times in conjunction with toggling the Platform Search start/stop button in the CMC. To correct this, make sure Platform Search is stopped on the CMC > Applications > PS page and then stop all APS's with a Platform Search service. Now start one of the APS's.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.1
- All OS (Microsoft, Linux, AIX, Solaris)
PlatformSearch, Platform_Search, discrepency, discrepencies, sync, synchronization, synchronisation, incosistent, inconsistency, PS, BI, BI4, BI4.x, BI4.1, BI4.2, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, SBOP, , KBA , BI-BIP-SCH , BI platform search , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.