- A query is using a current member variable, for example, defined on 0CALDAY.
- The query also uses a different time characteristic from the one that current member variable is defined on. For example, 0CALMONTH is in drill down.
- When run the query in RSRT, it hits an exception and gets error information as below:
Time dimension on InfoProvider xxxx is inconsistent (BRAIN_DEV 054)
An error occurred when getting data from the processor.
Row: 33 Inc: MESSAGE Prog: CL_RS_BASE
- A query is using a current member variable defined on 0CALMONTH
- 0CALDAY is added into section "Free Characteristics", drill down in row/column, or used in a global filter
- When save the query, or run it in RSRT, it hits and exception and gets error information as below:
Element "xxxx": CURRENT MEMBER not compatible with free characteristic "Calendar Year/Month"[0CALMONTH] (BRAIN_DEV 050)
Query xxxx could not be opened.
CL_RSR_OLAP_VAR >> Row: Inc: 41 Prog: CONSTRUCTOR
Error when generating dataProvider
- There are two reference time characteristics ZCALMONTH and ZCALYEAR in the infoprovider.
- ZCALMONTH refers to 0CALMONTH
- ZCALYEAR refers to 0CALYEAR
- In the query, you have restricted a key figure with current member variable on ZCALMONTH
- In the query result, when ZCALMONTH is drilled down, the key figure is cumulated along ZCALMONTH.
- When you only have ZCALYEAR in drill down, the key figure is not cumulated along ZCALYEAR.
- BW 7.4 SP05 above
referencinig, CurrentMember, BRAIN_DEV054, BRAIN_DEV050 , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-VAR , Using Variables , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.