- The mobile device or phone appears as online on the screen
- The user can login to the mobile application without syncing to the backend
- The user can logon offline (choose option stay offline) and stay offline for a while until they trigger the next transmit and with this, they do not receive any updates from the backend (how to explain this)
- Agentry 5.X and 6.X
- SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 SDK
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SDK
Agentry 5.0 ; Agentry 5.2 ; Agentry 6.0 ; SAP Mobile Platform SDK 2.3 ; SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.