You have basic to intermediate knowledge of BPC script logic syntax and you have to troubleshoot a BPC logic issue. By following the steps in this survival guide, you can identify the root cause for most BPC script logic issues.
- Basic knowledge of BPC logic syntax. The following links refer to the online help for Logic Keyword References and syntax:
- Knowledge of UJKT. UJKT is a BW transaction code that invokes an ABAP program through SAPGUI for testing BPC logic script. UJKT will show you more detailed diagnostics and you can verify if your script is working correctly.
- For more details, see UJKT user guide
- Access to an exact copy of the BPC environment/model where the logic is not working as expected. This is required to run tests and to simplify the problem logic script.
- If you do not have an exact copy create a copy using BPC Administration functions.
- The following steps should followed in the prescribed order.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
EPM-BPC-NW, *XDIM_MEMBERSET, XDIM_MEMBERSET, MEMBERSET, REC statement, *REC, *WHEN/ENDWHEN, *WHEN, WHEN/ENDWHEN, *INCLUDE, *RUN_PROGRAM, DEFAULT_FORMULAS , KBA , logic script , features and functionality , script logic , bpc script logic troubleshooting guide , bpc , bpc nw , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-LF , Script Logic and Dimension Member Formulas , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.