- After upgrading the BI 4.1 system to SP06, adding objects to promotion is extremely slow and takes very long time to complete the activity.
- While adding the crystal reports the dependancies are not calculated correctly.
- Adding reports associated with publications is particularly slow.
- If we try to add reports that are not associated with publications there is no issue while adding such objects in promotion job.
- The issue is no longer occurring on BI 4.1 SP06 Patch3 or patch4.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 SP06
Add objects, publication, crystal reports, slow, Bi 4.1 Sp06, Dependacnies, Promotion management , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.