This article explains why you may get the error 900-001-6 when trying to send a requisition to the previous/next approver.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
While sending a pre-approved job requisition to the next/previous approver, you receive the following error message:
Your request has not been processed successfully. Please try again.
If the problem persists, please contact client support and provide the event code and the server timestamp below.
900-001-6 Date/Time Release build XYZ
Note: Standard industry browsers are supported for use with the SuccessFactors application. Please check the Customer Community or Customer Success web sites for an up to date list of these.
Click here to return to your homepage.
Note: This is a general error code and could mean other errors than just the documented below. If you are unable to determine the issue based on the possible cause documented here, please open a case with Cloud Product Support to research further.
- It may be possible that the next or previous approver in the route map is inactive in the system.
- Another potential cause of this error is that there is no due date defined on the requisition.
- An Operator on the requisition maybe spelled incorrectly on the Job Requisition Template.
- If issue is happening to specific location or language, there is a blank custom translation in Manage Language
You will need to check in the audit trail who is the user that you are trying to send the requisition and also check what is his role.
After you have the information of who is the user and what is his role, you can either:
- Make the user active again to complete the approval process and set the user to inactive again;
- Reassign the job requisition to another active user (using the tool "Reassign Job Requisition" in Admin Center);
- If the inactive user was the originator, you can copy the requisition and continue the approval process, as it is not possible to use the Reassign Job Requisition for the originator role.
No Due Date defined on Requisition
Another possible cause of this error is because the job requisition in question does not have a due date defined. You will need to check the Audit Trail of the requisition to see if a Due Date has been defined when the requisition was created.
As the due date cannot be edited and can only be set in the creation of a requisition, you will need to duplicate the requisition and make sure the correct due date is defined.
Now follow the process up to the point where the error was being received by the user.
Operator Spelled incorrectly
Check the XML Template to ensure that the operators name are in line with the implementation guide.
Blank custom translation in Manage Language
Export the existing custom translation for specific language in Manage Language. Filter the column B with blank. Supply the locale translation in blank field or remove the blank row then re-import the file.
KB Article 2836727 900-001-6 Received When Opening a Job Requisition
900-001-6; approver; error; due date; pre-approved; send; requisition; String index out of range: 0 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem