- Client session terminates unexpectedly
- ASE reports "infected with signal 11" at the module mpm_declare():
Current process (hex#) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address #hex (mpm_declare+0xd8), siginfo (code, address) = (51, #hex)
- The ASE errorlog shows a stack trace that includes the following modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3 ESD #4.4 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5 ESD #5.4 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP130 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 GA PL04 and higher
segmentation, violation, stacktrace, 771006, CR771006, CR#771006, 766379, CR766379, CR#766379, SEGV, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stack, registers, multiple. DML , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.