- When executeing sp_helpuser, a message "Resolve as Owner user mapping" displays but no rows are returned. For example:
Users_name ID_in_db Group_name Login_name
---------- -------- ---------- ----------
ERISCO 3 public ERISCO
dbo 1 public sa
usedb_user 4 public NULL
(1 row affected)
Resolve as Owner user mapping
(return status = 0)
- Column ‘user_status’ is newly added to the sysusers system table starting with ASE 15.7 SP130.
- On target database in ASE 15.7 SP135, when the empty database is created, the column 'user_status' of sysusers on all system roles have the value 0 (zero).
- After loading the dump from various platforms to target database, the 'user_status' values in sysusers on system roles change to different values.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP130 to SP136
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
792229, CR792229 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.