Users receive the error 900-001-6 when clicking on Candidates tab on Recruiting.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Click on the “Candidates” tab under Recruiting, you may receive a 900-001-6 error as below:
"Your request has not been processed successfully. Please try again.
If the problem persists, please contact client support and provide the event code and server timestamp below."
- Note: This is a general error code and could mean other errors than just the documented below. If you are unable to determine the issue based on the possible cause documented here, please open a case with Cloud Product Support to research further.
- One of the possible causes for this issue is that the Candidate Profile template hasn't been uploaded to the system, or the system was not indexed properly.
- To support engineer only: please check if the error log shows "Candidate profile data model is null, configure data model."
- Please engage your implementation partner to upload the candidate profile template. Uploading the Candidate profile XML does not require an instance reindex.
- If the Candidate Profile template has been maintained in the system but the error still occurs, please open a support ticket and our engineers will check and suggest if it is necessary to perform a reindex.
- For further investigation, please provide the Company ID and the Data Center for the instance that is returning the error.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, your request has not been processed successfully, Candidate profile data model is null , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem