How to set a specific Crystal Report file to be processed by a specific Crystal Reports Server group?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011/2013/2016
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise
- 2 or more nodes are configured for Crystal Report processing or 2 or more servers are configured for Crystal Report processing in one node
- Running services cannot be disabled or stopped temporary
- Intermittent issues are displayed during the report execution
- SAP Product Support asked to isolate one specific report to a server group or a node
isolate, Crystal Reports, CR, CRE, 2011, 2013, 2016, Server Group, Set to server group , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.