- When Regionalization is activated in Web Page Composer (WPC), the following behaviour may be observed -
1. Both the Web Page Content and the Title of the page (in the detailed navigation) are displayed in the relevant language (correctly)
2. The name of the connection through which the WPC content is accessed (in the Top Level Navigation) does not change regardless of End Users language or Locale
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- Knowledge Management Web Page Composer
- Enterprise Portal Web Page Composer
Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5 , KBA , EP-PIN-WPC-WCM , Web Content Mgmt (Content Library, Web Resources, KM Integ.) , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-KM-WPC , Web Page Composer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.