- Promotion with LCM CLI fails with out of disk space.
- How to change the TEMP directory for LCM CLI ?
- Default temp space cannot be increase
- The following is a list of errors which have been seen when temporary space is exhausted:
|com.businessobjects.lcm.utilities.LCMException: com.businessobjects.sdk.biar.BIARException$IOException: Input/output exception occurred : 'There is not enough space on the disk' (FWM 04013)|
while trying to invoke the method java.util.HashMap.get(java.lang.Object) of a null object loaded from field com.businessobjects.lcm.job.Job.sourceResources of an object loaded from local variable 'this'
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2/4.3)
- Linux / Unix
LCM_CLI Promote bulk CLI temp disk space error life cycle management promotion , KBA , htkba , bilcm , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.