- Using the new Report Editor, there are 2 items called "Business Process Diagram" available when modifying a collection for a Business Process Diagram.
- Selecting the first one changes it into "Activity Diagram", which is not a valid collection for BPM.
- After the first "Business Process Diagram" is selected, user is not allowed to change the collection anymore and needs to remove/add the report item again.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05 PL03
- Business Process Modeling (BPM)
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
two, book, uml, oom, modeling, CR792587, 792587 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.