The CompanyID has changed and you are not able to access SAP Jam from BizX.
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Access to SuccessFactors
- Click on the hyperlink that takes you to Jam
- You are not able to access Jam
Changing the SucessFactors company ID breaks the SAP Jam-BizX integration sync.
BizX and SAP Jam instances are connected via a customer's Company ID. If that Company ID has been changed then this will cause that connection to be broken.
Please create an incident with Support informing them that the Company ID has been changed and some users are unable to access SAP Jam. Provide them with the following information:
- Datacentre the instance is located on;
- Company ID before and after it was changed. For example, C000123 and SampleP;
- A user who is Active in BizX and who has permission to run Employee Export jobs;
- Support Access Username - KBA: 2088892 - Support Access: How to Grant Support Access to SuccessFactors Support Staff - Platform
Product Support will then use this information to correct the connection between the customers BizX and SAP Jam instances.
2152655 - Data Sync from BizX to SAP Jam
SAP Jam company id, company id change in bizx, successfactors company jam integration user sync , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-INT , Integration with SF BizX , Problem