This KBA will help you to know how to enable BizX Keep Alive session in integrated mode.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
This setting was introduced to help customers who had issues when their users were taking long online courses. If a user takes a long online course, the BizX session could time out and prevent the completion from being communicated to the Learning.
This Learning setting (sessionMgmtNotifyModuleActivity) prevents the BizX session from timing out while a user is running an online course in Learning.
Please Follow the below steps:
- Please navigate to System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration > BizX >
- Search for the property sessionMgmtNotifyModuleActivity=false and check that it is set to false. If the property is set to false, then only the browser based ping to BizX is used >
- Set it to true to ensure that Session Management service ping is used for keep alive of BizX session. With this setting, Learning is pinging BizX every 5 minutes in order to keep the session alive.
Note: Below is the complete property in BizX Configuration
# With this setting disabled, Session Management service ping is not used for keep alive of BizX while user is taking online content
# In that case, only the browser based ping to BizX is used.
SAP, SF, Successfactors, Learning, LMS, content, integrated system, keep alive, server ping, sessionMgmtNotifyModuleActivity, BizX , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To