Notifications of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 are redirected to a specific E-Mail address.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding 1.0 > Settings > Mail Queue
- Find the affected notification and e-mail is sent to a dummy or specific address
Mail Redirect feature is enabled and set to a dummy or specific e-mail address
For Live Customer(s)
Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2248379 - Notifications are redirected to a specific e-mail address
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-EML
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 Superadmin > Target Customer Account > Mailing Options
- Disable Mail Redirecting if enabled
For SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please use the instruction manual on how to proceed, in the internal note
Onboarding, 1.0, OBD, ONB, EML, Notification, Template, Body, Subject, Recipient, redirect, default, address , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem