You have maintained multiple addresses in customer master data. Now you want to make two or more addresses as main addresses for Payee. So that you can choose any address while creating a payment.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Receivables work center.
- Go to the Customers view.
- Select the respective customer account.
- Click Edit.
- Go to the Communication tab.
- In the Addresses tab you have maintained multiple addresses and you want to make two or more addresses as main addresses for Payee.
Please notice that system will allow only one address as a Payee main address. If you want to make main/permanent address then you have to select the option Yes (Standard) from the dropdown list. For any future communication system will fetch this address and communicate.
This is a standard system behavior and cannot be changed in future releases.
Remark: For your understanding, when you go to open saving account in any bank, they will ask you to provide office address and residence address. However, they will make only one address as a main address, which means bank will send your debit or credit card and checks to only one address. They will never send to both the addresses.
Payee; Address; Main; Yes (Standard); , KBA , payee , address , main , yes (standard) , SRD-MD-PRD-PRD , Product , How To