- You use change pointers to create a MATMAS IDocs for the distribution of a material master.
- Some of the created IDOC segments contain MSGFN entries for both 009 (Original: First message for process) and 004 (Change: Message contains changes).
- Although this is the first time that the material master was distributed via an IDoc.
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.