- Lumira is connected to an Excel spread sheet that contains a column defined as "number".
- The column in Lumira is seen as text.
- SAP Lumira Desktop
- When connecting to an Excel spread sheet, Lumira looks at the 1st 2000 rows to determine the data type. If a filed is defined as number is excel but a blank field is encountered, Lumira assumes that this field is a text field.
- Enter a zero in all blank cells.
- Note that this is a "By Design" constraint.
- A post which can be voted up has been created in the SAP Idea Place: Add option "Conver to Null" to Lumira when connnecting to XLS
- If a field is formatted as "general" type in Excel and the 1st 2000 rows contain integers, the field will be interpreted as an integer.
- Thus if row 2001 has a decimal, the decimal will be dropped.
spread sheet number text , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-SRV , SAP Lumira Server , BI-LUM-OD , SAP Lumira Cloud , BI-LUM-LIM , Lumira In-Memory Add-on to BOE , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0