- In customer's BPC system(usually in a PRD system) on BW740, when refreshing most reports from EPM Add-in, the performance will be very bad. For example, it takes several minutes to refresh a report which only have small amount of data.
- In backend, if user catches a trace from ST12, in the trace user will find most of the time is consumed on the SQL statement "SELECT XXX FROM RSR_CACHE_FFB", which is under CL_RSR_CACHE_STORE-> method READ_ENTRIES.
- You may also find the error due to long time process in the server.
MDX Statement error: An error occurred when getting data from the processor
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP Netweaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP Netweaver
- SAP BW 7.40
vh_log_id, Input schedule, slow, rsr_cache, l_t_ffb, EPM BPC NW, SAP business planning and consolidation for Netweaver, BW 740, performance, ST12, RSR_CACHE_FFB, CL_RSR_CACHE_STORE, READ_ENTRIES,UJ0_READ_EXCEPTION_018 , KBA , system slow r3service , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.