- You are using standard SAP Provisioning Framework HANA connector.
- Attributes MX_SAML_ENABLED and MX_SAML_MAPPING (correct format is <provider name>= =<external identity>) have been defined for an user properly.
- Attributes samlEnabled and samlIdentity have been enabled in the corresponding plugin task/process pass destination (this is the default setting).
- After provisioning, no SAML mapping value of the user is provisioned to the HANA system.
- No error shown in the plugin task/process job log.
- SAP Identity Management 8.0
- SAP Netweaver Identity Management 7.2
SAP Identity Management 8.0 ; SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2
SAML identity provider, create user plugin. , KBA , BC-IAM-IDM , Identity Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.