- When you are selecting Outlook under Options Menu you are facing the error message: errorId=a9e86ee5-6f0d-4dcd-8151-e6f4d474ad4d, fingerprint=3fa0cba7cddaf81af6b4f1a5250bd89d29367db4, timestamp=2019-10-22T15:57:14.272-0400, errorMessage=An application error occurred. Please try again later, or notify support (with the error information of errorId=a9e86ee5-6f0d-4dcd-8151-e6f4d474ad4d, timestamp=2019-10-22T15:57:14.272-0400, and the version information from the current screen) if the issue keeps occurring., server=114ps8bcf53t, versionInfo=Release%3A%20%20%2020191010120924%0AServer%3A%20%20%20%20114ps8bcf53t%0ATimestamp%3A%202019-10-22T15%3A57%3A13.259-0400;
- How to configure Outlook (Options) in SuccessFactors?
- How to remove this feature?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go in Admin Center > Click in the image from the user that is logged > Select Options ;
- Select Outlook item;
- The error below will be shown:
This feature is not supported by SuccessFactors.
As the feature is not supported, you can follow the process below to remove Outlook item from UI.
Open an incident with SAP Support under the Component LOD-SF-PLT-PRV or engage you partner. In the incident inform:
Request: Please, remove Outlook item from Options Menu
- Access Provisioning > Company Settigns;
- Uncheck Enable Outlook Integration > Save;
Integration, outlook not working, issue to configue, not able to access outlook, sf , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PRV , Provisioning Changes , How To