- An error happens when trying to check an object model in to a repository.
- Check in output:
Checking in the document 'C:\OOM_V8l.oom'
- Checking out the repository document 'Object Model'...
- Comparing the local model with the repository model...
- Updating the repository document...
Some errors occur during the update of the repository model.
Unexpected error while executing the following action:
Changing value of attribute Replicating of object Sub-Replication
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 on Windows 7
- Repository: Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0.3 ESD#1 on Linux
OID object, corrupted, Sub-Replication, Replication , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.