- When navigating to manage document template page I get an error: "No screen exists for this object type; contact your system administrator to resolve this issue"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Document Generation
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Navigate to Admin Center
- Go to Manage Document Template
- Select Document Generation Template
- Below error appears
- "No screen exists for this object type; contact your system administrator to resolve this issue."
Document Generation Screen Look Up is not added in Manage Data or screen id inside 'Document Generation Template' is empty.
- "DocumentGenerationOverviewConfigUIMeta" now comes as part of the pre-delivered UIs.
- Assign the Config UI to the "Document Generation Screen Look Up" object in Manage Data. See the Implementation Handbook for details
- Go to Admin Center
- Go to Manage Data
- Create New -> Document Generation Screen Look Up
- In the "Object Type" drop down select "Document Generation Template"
- In the "Screen ID" select "DocumentGenerationOverviewConfigUIMeta".
- Click "Save"
- In case it is empty, Go to Admin Center-> Manage Configuration UI -> Create New-> Provide a name for "Id" -> "Select Base Object" select "Document Generation Template". -> Click on Save.
- Enter this ID to the Screen Id of Document Generation Screen Look up. Default name of the UI is "DocumentGenerationOverviewConfigUIMeta".
- If the template is created via Manage Data prior to configuring and setting up the Document Generation feature
- The Created document will display in the wrong format and may display HTML formatting if used for custom email notification templates
- This is not a supported method of creating the document generation template
2230089 - Document Generation: Error while importing screen look up file from Success Store
Employee Central V2, Document Generation, No screen exists, No screen exists for this object type; contact your system administrator to resolve this issue, DocumentGenerationConfigUICheck, EmpCentrl, success factors, SF EC, SFEC, Doc Gen, error, html format , KBA , document_generation , error_no_screen_exists , successfactors , employee central , LOD-SF-EC-DOC , Document Generation , Problem