- When previewing/executing a Crystal Report file in SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise Designer high CPU activity can be measured of CMS service
- The connection used Crystal Reports based on Common Semantic Layer such as Universe (UNX)
- The Crystal Reports file has mandatory or optional prompts
- When previewing the same Crystal Report file in BI Launchpad of SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform the high CPU activity cannot be measured
- The behavior can be observed in BI Installations where large number objects can be found in CMS database
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 / 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0 / 4.1
- Common Semantic Layer based connections
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
Process to Verify Data Source on First Refresh, Crystal Reports for Enterprise, CRE , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.