Where can the global Self Registration of items/scheduled offerings be configured?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
The setting can be found under:
- Learning Administration > System Admin
- Configuration > Registration Settings
- Enable or disable the 'Default Self Registration Setting for New Items'
This is in the
If this setting is checked:
- Only new items created in the system will have the Self Registration field set to 'Yes'.
- The item setting of Self-Registration will cascade to the Scheduled Offering.
If this setting is unchecked:
- New items created in the system will have Self Registration field set to 'No'.
- The item setting of Self-Registration will cascade to the Scheduled Offering
However, for existing Items in the system, the change will have to be made at the individual Item level for the same to reflect to the newly created Schedule Offerings of that Item.
Enroll Auto registration System config Configuration lms Self Registration Default item scheduled offering , KBA , lmsadminui , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Class - Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Problem