Unable to Update/Upsert/Insert a blank or empty value for a required field using any of the Odata APi entities from Boomi middleware.
When passing a blank value for a required field for one of the Odata entities in the Successfactors Boomi connector, the field does not get included in the Update/Upsert/Insert.
- "Respect Min Occurs?" need to be checked in the request profile
- In the XML profile, the “Min Occurs” dropdown in the “Types” tab needs to be changed to 1
- Open up the XML profile in Boomi.
- Click on the "Options Tab".
- Check "Respect Min Occurs?" in the request profile.
- Next go to "Types Tab"
- Click on the field which you want to use.
- Change min occurs of that field to "1":
- This means, that if the field value is not specified, it'll simply pass a <id /> value, which means blank.
Boomi, OData API, Blank, Value, Empty , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Standard SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , How To