- Learning admin goes to a class Offering and attempts to record the learning for a user but the "Add to Learning History" option is grayed out.
- Learning admin goes to Manager User Learning > Add Learning History for Multiple Courses and receives an error: "You cannot add a history record for the following class, as it has not yet ended".
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Learning admin side > Learning Activities > Classes >
- Search and access the desired class >
- Actions > The "Add to Learning History" option is grayed out.
The end date of the class might be in the future and the Learning system is not configured to allow the Learning admin to record learning for classes which have started but not yet ended.
In Learning admin side, click:
- System Administration > Configuration > Global Application Settings >
- Global Application Settings tab > Search for "Add to Learning History prior to the class end date" >
- Check the box > Apply Changes.
scheduled, offering, class, record, learning, add, to history, grayed, greyed, out, actions, gray, grey, click, select, You cannot add a history record for the following class, as it has not yet ended , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Class - Scheduled Offerings , Problem
|Recording Learning from Scheduled Offering Records.docx|