- If an INSERT INTO a #table within a stored procedure does cause a log suspend.
- If it is then killed, it hits Error 4720 and the temporary table is orphaned.
- From the ASE errorlog, the following messages are reported with Error 4720:
Process id 79 killed by Hostname XXXXXXX, Host process id 6900.
Error: 4720, Severity: 16, State: 1
Cannot truncate table '%.*s' because there are one or more isolation level 0 scans, or REORG command, active on the table.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP132 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 and higher
process, temporary, "#temp", phantom, message, fail , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.