When searching for E-Mail addresses in the Groupware (either Outlook or Lotus Notes) or using "Check names" functionality a popup with one of the following texts is triggered:
- "SAP CRM solution cannot access Microsoft Outlook. Application was stopped" or
- "An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction" is displayed
or the browser freezes.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
Exchange Addresses, Contacts, ActiveX , KBA , CRM-IC-CHA-EMA , E-Mail Integration , CRM-BF-ML , Email Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.