Which buttons are Permanent and which are Additional in Performance Management forms?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Permanent Buttons will always appear at the bottom of a PM form, which are:
- Save and Close
Additional Buttons and Priorization of Actions:
- Finalize Form / Sign / Confirm 1:1 (only one of these 3 can exist - these 3 cannot co-exist)
- Send to Person (1 or more in an I-Step)
- Get Feedback / Recall Feedback
- Send to previous step
- Add modifier
- Add Signer
Example below - Iterative Step between 3 users (the 2 users to whom you can send the form will be appearing as dropdown menu)
- This is a universal behavior and the order can't be customized.
- The PM form only allows a maximum of five buttons to appear at the bottom of the form (Additional or More Actions remain a button with dropdown menu - as seen in screenshot above)
- Finalize Form button is suppressed for a user who does not have access to it (applies to users in I-Step or C-Step who are not "exit" users)
button, buttons, order, Performance Management, explanation, manage templates, admin, customize, xml, request, PM, form , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , Problem